Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Just popping in!

Just stopping to say hi!  I've been busy, busy this week but feel like I haven't really done anything!  I've had lots to catch up on for The Teaching Oasis, picking up my house, and I've been reading like crazy!  Also... did you notice the little apple favicon at the top of my blog?  I love it!

As for my school life, there are two days of summer school left!  Though I thoroughly enjoy being able to work intensively with a small group of students (and an aide!) on reading and math skills... I am ready for a break.  I can't wait to sleep until 9:00am on Friday!

Check back soon for a few more data-related resources!  I'm working on a "Glow and Grow" sheet that you can attach to a piece of student work to provide them with a compliment and an area to work on!

Anyhow, if you stop by, please leave a comment... especially if you find a document you can use.  I have found so many great blogs from spying on the people who comment and are now following me.  I love taking a peek into your classrooms!

5 comments:

  1. I am excited that you have a blog now! I have been visiting your website for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I just started one this week. Not much on there right now. :-) http://misst4th.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to summer vacation, too. I have til mid July to go.
    Hope you'll hop over to my blog.

    learningwithmrsparker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Parker- I love your blog! I tried to post a comment, but it seemed like the comment button was not there! :)

    I am loving seeing all of these blogs... thanks Tonya and Jodi for leaving yours too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...