Wednesday, March 11, 2015

2nd Grade Math "Show What You Know" {New Product Alert!} and... My New HOUSE!!!!

Ok, friends... it's real.  I'm really moving to a new house in a new city... with a Target less than a mile away!!!!!
A new start just for me!  I can't WAIT!!!!!  I close this Friday and have been so busy packing...

This used to be a dining room... now it holds my STUFF just waiting to be put away in a new place!

I haven't blogged or anything in so long... I can't wait to settle into my new house and get back into a routine.  After all the shopping and painting and decorating, of course!

I did manage to put the finishing touches on a 2nd grade CCSS aligned "Show What You Know" pack for math.  This features 36 weekly review pages that help kiddos practice addition, subtraction, word problems, fractions, shapes, basic multiplication, arrays, number lines, +10, +100... and so much more!  Download the preview on TpT to see the first three weeks for free!

Pair it with "Show What You Know" CCSS grammar for a GREAT morning work or homework activity for each week!

Ok!  Tomorrow I'm boxing up my computer so... this is it for a bit!

4 comments:

  1. I forgot that you would be so close to Target! Jealous! So JEALOUS! I've been using your comprehension snapshots with my kids and they are so awesome! These are just what my kiddos need to fine tune those test taking skills. So glad I have this set! Thank YOU!

    Here's another story for you. Mackenzie ( who lives in Teaxs, said someone printed some papers to the color printer at their school. But they never picked them up. So the papers were handed to Mackenzie to see if she wanted them. There were so e fractions on them and other stuff (she couldn't remember) but she did see your name on it! She thought it said clipart by Christina Bainbridge, but I told her you mainly did fonts. So she's going to check it out more tomorrow!

    We just thought it was fun to see a familiar name, so far from home!
    Miss you girl! But you know I'll come meet you for lunch, dinner, or whatever!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new house.....it is beautiful!! :)

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the house! I moved from Florida to Australia and I'm miles away from the nearest Target, and the Target in Australia is NOT the same! I miss some good ol' Target USA!

    Love your products! Great to always spiral skills, and I like to do that through Morning Work or Homework.

    Fishing for Education Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure what us better, living so close to Target or getting a new home. Just kidding :) Congrats on the new house!
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...