Thursday, October 24, 2013

Guided Reading {aka- Daily Five} Scheduling!

Happy Thursday, teacher friends!

I'm popping in for a quick post today to share how I'm scheduling for Daily Five right now.  My students aren't yet ready to make their own choices, so I schedule by reading group like this...

I teach ELA to two classes so the AM class's names are to the left of each group number and my class (who I teach ELA to in the PM) have their names on the cards to the right of each group number.

Using color coded cards for the activities they are doing helps me see at a glance who should be where when!

How do you schedule your groups?

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to make sure the kids are getting to their "dailys" I find that some kids LOVE the iPods and not much else :) Thanks for the colorful suggestion!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...