Thursday, April 23, 2015

Adjectives, Adjectives, Adjectives {Just Add Marshmallows!}

Ok... if you're a TpT seller, you so get it.

I went into my binder and copied a fun activity for this week.

I made it a few years ago and haven't used it in the past year or so, so I pulled it out.

I cringed.

It looked un-cute.

And... gasp... it had COMIC SANS as the font!!!!!

We used it.  I winced as I watched my kiddos... they had a great time.  They laughed.  They enjoyed themselves!  They learned more about adjectives.  But I knew I had to fix it as soon as I got home!

So... a new, improved "Just Add Marshmallows" adjective pack was born!

SIX fun activities for working with adjectives!

Click the pic for more info {No Comic Sans included!}.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...