Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Quick, Easy Idea for Open House Night!

T'was the night before Open House when all through the school...

Tomorrow is our Open House!  I was lucky enough to teach a bunch of my incoming kiddos during summer school, so I already know them, but I can't WAIT to meet the rest of them and see my old kiddos who always come back to visit!

This is one of my favorite things to do at Open House.  It's QUICK and EASY and LOW PREP for me!  It gives parents something fun to do too and gives us something extra to do on the first day of school.  Because I am sure you're always looking to fill time on that totally non-crazy day!  Haha!

Anyway... here it is!

Easel's up, markers are out, and we'll read this together on the first day of school!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Super quick, easy, and the kiddos will love it! :) Good luck at Open House!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...