Thursday, September 7, 2017

Go Tell Your School Secretary "THANK YOU"

Go.  Now.  Do not walk.  Run.  (But not in the halls!)

Tell your school admin assistant "THANK YOU".

Our admin assistant was out of the office for two days this week and I tried to fill in her shoes.

What a tiring job!

I answered the phones, put on band-aids, passed out hugs, coordinated transportation for kiddos, kept an eye on the bathroom in the hallway, let visitors into the building, sorted mail, called parents about playground ouchies... and did a teeny bit of "principaling" too.

My admin assistant wears so many hats and juggles so many responsibilities during the day.  I knew that, but now I KNOW it!

Needless to say, I was thrilled to have her back today!

So, please... let yours know how awesome he/she is... it's well deserved!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...