Saturday, August 31, 2019

My FAVORITE First Week Tradition

I'm recycling an old picture from my first year teaching 3rd grade... which was in 2012!, to show you one of my favorite first week project traditions...

During the first day of school I always have my students do this:

1.)  I print each students' name in a bubble font.
2.)  They color their names, cut them out, and glue them on construction paper... which they then cut aroud.
3.)  I laminate them and hang them up so they are there on the 2nd day (usually!).
4.)  They stay there all year long!



I love having this outside of our classroom!  It's an easy way to showcase your classroom family!

I go back on Tuesday and am so excited!  Enjoy the long weekend and, those of you heading back for the first day on Tuesday with me... happy last weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...