Thursday, September 29, 2011

Month Headers Freebie!

I am SO excited to be a contributor to the "Classroom Freebies" blog!

Classroom freebies
And today is the "GRAND OPENING"!

Head over to the blog to check out tons of freebies from the other contributors.

Here is mine... month headers! My first graders will be using these at a math workstation after they read a book about the months then they will organize the cards in order.

Google Docs really doesn't like Thistle Girl backgrounds, so this is a direct download that you won't be able to save in Google Docs. I did make the file preview in Google Docs but the February header is not black! :)


Enjoy! I'd love to hear a peep from you if you enjoy the file... and don't forget to head over to Classroom Freebies!

:)
Christina

6 comments:

  1. These are great! Thank you so much for creating and sharing them! I am going to check out the website now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! I can't wait to use them to help my kiddos remember the months. They can use them to work on the digital date too. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I don't do calendar in 2nd grade but would love to use them just as headers on the white board with the day and date. Would it be possible to get a copy without the black background? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie~ I just moved them from Google Docs to my website, so the background issue is taken care of!

    :)
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Christina, these are great! Being from NZ 7 of these months are "wrong" for us down south. If there was any chance they could be changed it would be great, otherwise I'll just use the ones I can :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THEM!! Now....how to use?? Hum!! Cant wait to figure that out!! I {heart} them!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Sarah Hetrick

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...