Monday, September 26, 2011

Sneak Peek from Last Week!

Howdy!

I remembered to snap a few pics of what we've been up to! :)

First of all... one of my 2nd grade sweeties brought me this portrait of myself this morning... I love it!



Second... here's a pic of our CAFE board so you can see our strategies so far!



Third... we've been studying butterfly life cycles and we made this project using paper templates that you can download below the picture, pipe cleaners, tissue paper, and beans. My kiddos LOVED making this!


Fourth... here's a fall poem we completed on Friday. I found the confetti at Hobby Lobby and knew it would be the perfect bit of pizazz to help us celebrate the first day of fall!



Last... click here or on the image below to download a great "Bucket Filling" guide which Marygrove College compiled from the results of their linky party! It's full of pictures and tidbits for success from other teachers.

And, truly last... have a great rest of your Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Your Fall Poem looks so fun! Did you make it yourself? I would love to do something like that with my firsties :)

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your poems. thanks for sharing! cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...