Tuesday, September 25, 2012

October's Just Around the Corner--- freebie refresh!

Ok friends... with October looming just around the corner (my b-day's only a week away!!!), I wanted to do a quick post with a refresh of some of my favorite freebies from last October from my blog- my blog was a lot smaller back then, and I'd hate for any new followers not to see these... I think they're pretty great!  I'll totally be doing "Tricks and Treats" at my party this year... even though I have 3rd graders!  My 1st and 2nds loved it way too much last year!

Just click each pic to head to that post to learn more!

 


And here's one more... this one isn't a freebie, but if you're planning for Halloween, you might like this flippy book that is available on TpT for just $1!


Ok- that's it!  My eyes are burning from being at the computer WAAAY too long tonight... I'm officially done for today!

4 comments:

  1. These are great! Thanks for sharing your fabulous resources!

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to look back!!!! Thanks for re-sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the great game and book! I love October:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...