Thursday, July 17, 2014

Three fer Thursday {Products to Keep You Organized!}


It's another 3 fer Thursday where you can find items in my TpT store for 20% off!

This week I'm featuring 3 back-to-school MUST HAVES to make staying organized in the classroom super easy!

First up...

"Say it in Style"... 20 editable newsletters to use throughout the year.  These are editable in Powerpoint- just add text into the 5 text boxes to keep communication from home to school quick and easy!  These take me about 5 minutes to do each Friday after school.  Then I print on colored paper and send home on Monday.  SO simple!

Next up...

Editable classroom check-lists!  I would NOT survive without this file.  It is editable, so you can type in student names and then use it to check in assignments, attendance, forms, papers... whatever you need.  This is on my clipboard and I use it EVERY SINGLE DAY!

And the third fer Thursday...

Get organized for Open House night with this file!  Contains loads of parent sign-up forms and classroom sign-up sheets that you can customize for your classroom.  Print now, set out later, and enjoy a night interacting with students and parents... the organization is done for you!

Do you have any great organizational products?  Leave your link in the comments!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...