Saturday, September 13, 2014

Celebrating Students with Printable Brag Tags {Freebie Alert!}

I've blogged before about passing out awards on Friday in my classroom... but I also pass out Brag Tags on Friday too!

In the past, I've ordered Brag Tags from School Life and I love theirs!  But I decided this year to try printing my own.  I bought some great ones on TpT but also wanted to customize some of my own, especially to give as holiday gifts along with the other goodies I give my kiddos!

My Brag Tag board displays everyone's necklaces and kiddos can wear them at any time during the school day.  We also earn beads for things like hitting AR point milestones and making it to the top of the clip stick!

Here's a peek at the board and a close up of one of my sweetie's necklace.  I made both of the tags hanging here!


I wanted to give my kiddos tags for a few holidays, so I made a set.  Here is the set of holiday printable tags I made- I just printed on regular paper and have a parent volunteer working on cutting them out along the large rectangle, laminating, and then cutting them individually and sorting them.  So far, this has worked perfectly for the other tags I've passed out to my students!

If you print this out and enjoy it, I'd love some comment lovin'!  It's been quiet around here lately... mostly because I've been slacking off in the blogging department!

15 comments:

  1. This is my first year doing brag tags my kiddos love them. Our school does student of the week also. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the variety of tags and variety within each tag especially for the winter one. I have bought them from a company to have them personalized and some on TPT too but these are great especially as I don't have a Student of the Week and should. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the brag tags!!! I have never heard of these before...prior to reading your blog post. I teach at a 5/6 grade building....so I am not sure it would go over as well as it would in lower elementary...but boy is it a good idea!!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you buy the chains at?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started using brag tags this year and my class loves them! I'm starting a collection of tags and these holiday ones are perfect! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used a 40% off Hobby Lobby coupon to buy the chains and this is my first doing Brag Tags...LOVE it! I need to get my boo-tey in gear and create more to go along with things we do at our school. Love your inspiration and generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing these. I have never used brag tags before but I am inspired to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your brag tags! I know my kiddos will love them, too! Thanks for sharing!

    Chelsey at The Wild West

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great way to build self-esteem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where did you find the necklaces?

    ReplyDelete
  11. What length are the necklaces?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for sharing this fun idea and the cute tags! I plan to try these next year. Thanks, again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never heard of these before, pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...