Monday, September 29, 2014

Classroom Pics... Better Late Than Never!

So... we've been in school for four weeks now... how crazy is that?!  What's even crazier is that it's taken me four weeks to do my classroom reveal post!  Yikes!

Welcome to room 108!

View from the door...

Ok, so it's now September 29... but this is proof that I had this pics on my iPad and was ready to do this post a few weeks ago!  Every day students read a "Did you know" fact that ties in to the number of days we've been in school.  This is for day 6!

At this time, we were reading "The Chocolate Touch" and making predictions before each chapter... you can find an extension unit for this book in my TpT store!  Click the pic for more info.

My Homework Club display... so far, we're still all in for the month!  Kids will get their awards on Wednesday!  Click pic for more info.

Our writing center...

More of the writing center...

Work on Words activities...

Our meeting area and part of the class library...

BRAG TAGS!  Click the first pic for some bag tag freebies!


This was the welcome BB in the room...

Area for students to check out books to borrow...

 Three years ago, I went deskless and LOVE IT!  This is my little nook and where I meet with kids.

More of the board and library...

Listen to reading stuff...

And our table caddies with supplies...

Phew!  Welcome to Room 108!

1 comment:

  1. Precious room! I know your students just love it! Thanks for sharing your ideas for teachers everywhere! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...