Saturday, October 25, 2014

File Update... Letter Writing Isn't Dead!

Do you have my Interactive Writer's Notebook pack?
Check out the 1st/2nd grade pack OR the 3rd-5th grade pack on TpT

If so... there's a new surprise inside for you!

A letter writing add-on pack!

The format is the same as the other pages- a "teach me" anchor chart type page to glue in on the left and an interactive "my turn" page for students to glue in on the right.

We LOVE our writer's notebooks in my room!  We're wrapping up our opinion unit next week and our writing has improved so much this year since using this resource... I know you'll love the add-on pack too!

2 comments:

  1. This looks great!!! I have wishlisted the 3-5 pack!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it! Please disregard the previous message:) I LOVE this resource!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...