Friday, October 3, 2014

A Birthday Sale!

Real post coming soon... suffice it to say that this has been an odd year for me.  If you follow my blog, you know I've had some big life changes and this is my first birthday after the changes... so it's an odd one!  I am headed out for some fun this weekend... yay!

So to celebrate the birthday and the fact that, after this birthday, I never have to have a birthday like this one again...


Click the pic to check out my store and thanks for celebrating the end of the birthday of 2014.  Can't wait for a different birthday next year!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fabulous birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! It sounds like it's time for you to enjoy and relax. We can wait for a post! Life is too short!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...