Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mrs. Bainbridge's Class on... Facebook?!

I did it! I took the jump and have made a FB page for my blog! Now you can stay connected, get updates, and see pics of freebies and other things from the comfort of your favorite social networking site! :)

If you want to, click HERE to go to my FB and "like" it!

Ok... be ready for me to break blogging rules later with my guest blogger... MARYGROVE COLLEGE!

WAIT WAIT! One more thing...

Thank you *Pinterest* for this beautiful idea! I made the whole "crayon monagram" thing last night for me, another 1st grade teacher, and my school secretary. I added a little bow and button to the frame... here's the pic!


I had a really hard time finding frames though... and couldn't find the 8x8 frames at Wal-Mart with the black border that so many of you used. I did find these at Wal-Mart. They were $6.96 and had a "scrapbooked" insert in them, which I just removed and then they were perfect!

I can't wait to head to school this morning and give L and H their present!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your monograms look fabulous, Christina!! I love the white frames and the bow just adds the loveliest touch! What very lucky friends to receive such a gift from you! Yay also for your FB page...I just jumped over and joined:) Happy Weekend to you.
    Tina
    Good Morning Mrs Rubie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just liked your facebook page. Now I have a question-I have already created a facebook page, but my teaching blog only updates my personal facebook page and not the other one. How do I get it to update automatically?

    Shannon
    http://6thgradescottforesmanreadingstreetresources.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...