Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Party Time... Christmas Game FREEBIE!

First- I have to thank you all for your awesome support during the big Teachers pay Teachers sale these past two days.  Even if you didn't buy a thing from me (shame on you!... just kidding!), thanks for spreading the word, blogging about the sale yourself, and reading my blog posts about it.

My best sellers were Christmas Around the World Powerpoints and the PPT/Flippy Book bundle, my Partner Reading Party, Graphic Organizers for Big Kids, and Comprehension Flippy Books!  All that stuff is still on sale for 20% off until the end of the night.

TpT has been a huge blessing in my life this year as hubby and I are working to eliminate debt so we can start the process of our goal to adopt a baby next year (hopefully next year)!

Anywho, I just wanted to thank you for your support by sharing with you a free Christmas party game.  You can download it for free at my TpT store by clicking the picture below.  Enjoy and thanks for all you do to make this little blog special!  If you like it, I'd love to know about it!  Spread some love through comments, pins, and feedback!

Head to TBA to see more FREEBIES!
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Christmas party game, Christina! :)

    Bren P.
    The Teacher Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, good luck with the adoption! TpT has made so many dreams come true!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the game. It will be a great way to celebrate Christmas in our classroom and still get some last minute learning in before the break!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I purchased the Christmas Around the World PPTs with Flippy books and my kids are loving them. We are using them to complete a literacy fair project. Thanks for your hard work.

    Kristin
    http://drowninginpaperclips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this cute game! Just downloaded it and left feedback:)

    Stacy
    Mrs Johnsons First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and fun! I just pinned it too! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great! Where are where did you find that adorable candy cane frame border?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for linking up with such a cute grame at TBA!
    Have a great week!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...