Saturday, December 1, 2012

To Make a Long Story Short...

To make a long story short, if you bought my Christmas Around the World Powerpoints within the last 24 hours and had "SAMPLE" on your Mexico ones... I'M SO SORRY!

Yesterday someone asked for a sample of the Mexico Powerpoints and so I sent it to her with the word "SAMPLE" on each slide.  Then I made some updates to the Brazil and the Japan Powerpoints and re-uploaded the pack to Teachers pay Teachers.

I didn't realize that I saved the Mexico file with the word SAMPLE on it and it was re-uploaded with the rest.  So... you should re-download the pack.

Please know that I was not trying to scam anyone or anything like that... I got a few heated e-mails about it and I was not trying to take advantage of anyone... it was an honest mistake!

I was out of town with my girlfriends all day and thank goodness for my best blog friend forever, Patty, over at 2nd in Line!  I called her in a panic and she deactivated the products for me for today so no one else would download them and think bad things about me!  You're the best Patty!

So, sorry friends!  I hope you'll forgive me!

7 comments:

  1. Heated emails?! Can't people just be understanding?!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Christina you made a teeny tiny oops! I do wish people would be more understanding especially at this time of year! :o)

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no! I'm sorry people were so quick to fire off heated emails...

    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought them last week and the students are having a lot of fun with them! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shame on those people who sent you the nasty emails. SHAME on them!

    You have no idea how many people LOVE your blog and materials. I heard your name dropped yesterday in a conversation! Thank you so much for all the wonderfully fabulous things you share!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel bad that you feel bad...honestly...you are so smart and generous! Don't let people bring u down!! They should have known that you would fix any error...and that it wasn't intentional...computer glitches are a way of life for me... sorry that happened...thanks for all you do!! Love ya! Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I imagine someone must have intended to use it at the last minute and not discovered it until it was too late... but still, we need to model flexibility and understanding for our students! Sorry to hear you had negative feedback, but know that almost all of your fans know mistakes happen :) No big deal!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...