Monday, December 2, 2013

3rd Grade Math Snapshots are DONE!!!! {And a Sale!}

Do you hear that choir of heavenly angels singing?  I do.  It's because I just finished a pack of 44 CCSS aligned Math Snapshots for quick assessment in 3rd grade!

Smoke has been coming out of my brain for the last few hours as I worked to get this up during the sale so anyone who wants it can save some dough!
Find it on TpT!

I'll be listing an ULTIMATE 3rd grade bundle tonight too that has the 3rd grade math and 2nd/3rd comprehension and grammar!  I'll be getting that up as soon as I publish this post!  My hubby is listening to Ron Swanson funnies in the background and I'm laughing so hard!  I need to get off the computer and watch too!  {update:  Here's the link to the 3rd grade ULTIMATE bundle!}

With that said... did you know that there's a HUGE sale at TpT?!  Everything in my shop is 20% off and TpT is giving an extra 10% if you use the code CYBER when you check out.  Thanks to Krista Lyn for this cute cute graphic!
Find me on TpT!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited! Where has this been all my life? You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...