Sunday, December 1, 2013

Deck the Halls with TpT Linky Party

Happy Sunday!  Are you as excited as I am about the TpT Cyber Monday {and Tuesday!} sale?  My cart is full and so is my wishlist.  I can't wait to get my shop on!  EVERYTHING in my shop will be 20% off Monday and Tuesday... and if you use the code CYBER when you check out, TpT will give an additional 10% off of that... so everything's 28% off!!!!!

A bunch of bloggy friends are joining me in a fun linky to show off some TpT goodies to the tune of some favorite Christmas carols.  So... I bring you... Deck the Halls with TpT!

So... bring on the playlist!
I'm going to play three songs for you.

The first one is the seasonal favorite... The 12 Days of Common Core!
Find them all on TpT!

These Snapshots for grammar, comprehension, and math provide many more than just 12 days' worth of Common Core assessing!  Check them out for 1st (comprehension and math), 2nd (comprehension, math, and grammar), and 3rd (comprehension and grammar) in my TpT store.  Be sure to follow me on TpT to get updates when more subjects and grades are added!  I'm working on more Snapshots as we speak for other grades and subjects!

The next song is "I'm Dreaming of a Holiday Product".

This beautiful song is made even sweeter when the holiday product can help you decorate your classroom in less than 60 seconds.  This holiday bunting bundle helps me make my classroom festive and takes NO time now that I have made the banners.  Just print and assemble!

Check out these three laying on my living room floor!  The bundle includes banners for Christmas (and Winter!), Halloween (and fall!), Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter (and spring!), and a fun "Rock the Test" encouragement banner for testing days!

I'm not going to lie.  The next song on the play-list is actually a REMIX.  Originally I was going to share my Character Traits: Match It!  Prove It! pack... for the song "It's Beginning to Look a lot like Reading"... but {as I was driving home from buying my first ever pair of leggings yesterday} I started thinking about my writing packs and how much they have helped me organize and pin-point my writing instruction.  And how much I used to struggle with writing.  We always DID writing.  But I didn't TEACH writing.  Now I TEACH it and LOVE it!

So... the last song on my playlist is a REMIX.  It's called "It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Writing".
NarrativeOpinion, and Portfolio on TpT!

These packs are all Common Core connected.  The Narrative and Opinion provide lists of mentor texts, a basic instruction plan, activities to get students involved with the "nuts and bolts" of the type of writing, and opportunities for students to practice developing their writing and then write a final piece using everything they've learned during the study.

The "Write Stuff" is a year-long portfolio for narrative, opinion, and informational writing.  This is PERFECT to use after you've introduced each type of writing so that students can practice each type monthly.  Rubrics, student data sheets, and ways to get students involved in thinking about their writing all help make this pack a great way for students to see themselves grow as writers during the year!

Thanks for reading and "listening" along to my playlist... check out these other great blogs by clicking the links below!






13 comments:

  1. I was just about to add my link and when I refreshed, it was closed. :( Any ways I can still join!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you Christina!! :) Loved this linky party! Super fun ideas and goodies!!

      Delete
    2. I am having the same problem! It won't let me link up!

      Delete
  2. So bummed that I can't link up! Your graphics looks adorable Christina. This was such a fun linky!
    Laura
    Enchanting Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including so many cool bloggers - I'm having fun visiting the different sites! :) My shopping cart is getting a bit full!!
    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing so many great blogs! I can't wait to start shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've attempted to link up too... but I see that it's closed now. Hope you don't mind that I've "linked" up anyway! :)

    Happy shopping!

    Christy
    Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disappointed I can't link up! I hope you'll stop by and check out my songs though! What a fun linky! Enjoying looking at all of them!

    Lindsey
    The Journey of a Beginning Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also blogged and then realized I couldn't link up! What a bummer! Thanks for hosting...I can't wait for the big sale!

    Elyse
    Happily Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting this fun Linky! I missed the chance to link up! :(
    I didn't want to miss out on all the fun, so I participated anyway! Please stop by and take a peek!

    Kristen
    A+ Classroom Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina... I thought I signed up (even early for me... I was #4 ;) Sorry to miss out on the fun. I kept my post up though. Thanks
    Lory's Page

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wasn't able to link up either but you can find my post here: http://www.easyteachingtools.com/2013/12/deck-halls-with-tpt-linky-party-and-sale.html

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...