This summer I've made a ton of printables for my classroom, but I have just completed my first "official" Monday Made It!
I say official because I'm actually blogging about it on a Monday! :)
Here are the two unofficial made its I've done this summer:
A new clipboard...
And crate seats...
And now for the big reveal of my first official Monday Made It!
These are currently being displayed on top of my microwave... but I'll be moving them to school soon! I bought thick letters at Hobby Lobby. I traced them on scrapbook paper, cut the letters out, and used Modge Podge to affix them to the letters. Then I Modge Podged the heck over the top of the paper!
There were a few bumps in the paper which, for someone like me, was very distressing! I hid them on the R and D with flowers! To stick those brads in the A, I used my poker tool to poke a hole and then I just stuck the brads in. It worked well- the flowers are stuck in the same way. I put a brad in the middle of each, poked a hole, and stuck the brad in.
There you have it! I can't wait to see what everyone else is sharing today too!