Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Vistaprint Fever!

 **UPDATE- here's an off topic addition to this post... I'm having an impromptu FLASH SALE at Teacher's Notebook until midnight... everything is 40% off!!!*

Can I believe I just made my FIRST order of the summer last night?!  This coming from the woman who placed about 12 orders in 5 days last summer.  No joke.

So... I had a deal for lots of cheap stuff, free uploads, and free priority shipping if you spent $50.00!

And here's what I got!

This is a large car magnet that I put these signs on- I have already made these on cardstock and put magnets on the back of them, but they aren't sticking well... so I'll just cut this in fourths!

This one is the oversized postcard- front and back.  I will just cut them in half so kids can check out books from my library!

Here are some small magnets I will give out at open house for kids to display their good work on the fridge at home!

This is the small poster.  I put my classroom rules on it and now see that I left out an exclamation point... so I guess I'll be drawing one on when the items arrive.  On well!





Next up is the rack card.  I have made mine for silent and partner reading...



Sticky notes for kids to hang up when they are invited to "Lunch Bunch" on Friday...

And cards for kids to write out "Bucket Fillers" for each other- the backs are blank so they can write a message to their friend and then put it in our "Bucket Filler" pocket charts...


I also got some address labels for me and the hubs and a pad of boring sticky notes because they were the free ones.

Here's the greatest reveal... a screenshot of what I spent and what I saved.  Are you ready for this?  It's pretty awesome!
Love it!  Have you Vista Printed yet?  Did you blog about it?  Please remember to follow "Linky Party etiquette" and link back to this post if you join my linky party!  You can also click HERE to purchase a Groupon for $20.00 to get $80.00 worth of stuff!  Thanks to Kristen Kimbell for leaving me a comment about that.  I just bought one!  :)





23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I JUST posted about my Vistaprint cards that I made for classroom management!
    You can check it out here:

    starsinfirst.blogspot.com

    I love all of the ideas that you posted to make on Vistaprint and I have a feeling I am going to be making more things today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.groupon.com/deals/dc-bs1-vista-print-amarillo?c=all&p=3

    Here is a groupon (ends today) --spend 20 to get 80 dollars worth of stuff!

    I've had a great time creating, but don't have blog to post what I have made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, What a deal you got from Vista!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great items!! I made my order last week and I will link up tonight:)
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just placed my first order last week too! It's supposed to come this week - I'm so excited!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect timing! I just bought that Groupon the other day and have been pondering what to order.
    -Lisa
    http://secondgradeserenity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I linked up a post that I wrote a couple of weeks ago. I feel another order coming, though! =)

    Meg
    Third Grade in the First State

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the magnets for them to display their work at home!! Might have to steal that one :)

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your stuff!!! The rack cards are a great idea. I'm always trying to determine new ways to incorporate their items into my classroom. I really like you personalized most of it by uploading your own images!

    Katie
    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of these, especially the magnet for home! How cute! So I've been contemplating making things on VistaPrint and then I saw this linky party & got even more interested.. and then I saw that Groupon and HAD to buy it!! So yep, I'm sure I will be linking up soon!

    Ashley
    The Resource Room Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great VistaPrint stuff! I love it. Guess I'll have to catch the fever ;0) I'm your newest follower!

    Jessica
    Teach on a Limb

    ReplyDelete
  14. You inspired me to make even more on Vistaprint! (and buy groupons for more...oh no!) I linked up my second post about what I made! Thanks for the great ideas!

    Starsinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad I found this Linky! I posted about Vista Print last night... I'm a newbie to VP, but definitely an addict now!

    Come visit my blog! :o)
    Ashley
    Inspire, Dream, & Create! 

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad you hosted this linky! I just got a groupon for $20 for $80 worth of Vistaprint, and I have been trying to figure out how to use it wisely! This is too perfect!

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do you sell your vista print templates by any chance?

    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  18. What wonderful ideas. Your templates are worth lots to those of us not so creative. May I make one suggestion? You might want to use the word "may" instead of "can" on your next items. It is probably more grammatically correct. Just a thought.
    Again, your creations are super!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So this may be a stupid question... but how do you design what you will make on Vistaprint? Does the website give you lots of these options or do you come up with it on your own?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this linky! I just linked up with my newest order.Thanks for organizing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. OK Seriously I have just spent over an hour looking through everyone's ideas!!! This is so great.
    I wonder if I can use the groupon deals for vistaprint if I live in Canada?
    Cheers,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  22. Christina,
    I love the idea of making something larger then cutting them to create four items out of one!

    Michele
    www.jacksoninthemiddle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...