Thursday, October 13, 2011

Little Critter Winners!

I know, I said I would post this on Wednesday... but after a day full of meetings, working with a grade-level partner on a new progress report, creating the progress report, writing them for my students, making dinner, and just doing "life"... I had not a second to breathe yesterday night!

Soooo... I've chosen 5 winners!

They are...
Well... I tried to do the screenshot thing... but it doesn't look great! So... #6 cmh06, #21 Kelly B aka Queen Bee!, #22 Amy, #33 Amy, and #4 Jen R. please e-mail me at christina4062@hotmail.com ASAP so I can get this item to you!

2 comments:

  1. I hope I am one of the Amy's that won! I love Little Critters!

    arcrow@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! This was a great treat!

    kellybrown28021 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...