Friday, October 5, 2012

An "APP"ealing post that I am ex"SITE"d to Share With You!

You know... "app"ealing... and ex"SITE"d... hahaha.  It's Friday friends.

Are you using apps in your room at all to enhance instruction?  I have two Nooks that I LOVE LOVE LOVE and am constantly finding new ways to use them in my classroom.

My friends at Marygrove College have put together a definitive list of tons of apps and great websites.  FIFTY of them!... many are free!!!... and I'd love for you to check it out!

Just click the picture below to check it out... I know you won't be disappointed! 



Happy weekend.  We're going out for my b-day dinner tonight to our favorite restaurant.  I'm PSYCHED!

5 comments:

  1. Don't forget the dessert and a birthday candle.
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've begun using iPads and iPods in our classroom. I haven't experimented with a kindle, yet. The kids love the iPod, but I can't quite figure out how to integrate the iPad in my class the way I would like . . . time, of course, is a factor!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...