Monday, July 20, 2015

Classroom Newsletters Made Easy!

New product posted!

"Say It In Style- AGAIN!" features 25 super duper easy to use newsletter templates that are fully editable in Powerpoint!  These are themed with...

explorers
space
plants
bugs
camping
cats
circus
construction
cowboys
dinosaurs
fairy tale
woodland critters
frogs
Hollywood
merkids
pirates
farm
monkeys
puppies
rainforest
robots rock and roll
superhero
sports
Enchantment under the sea dance  {will send a free copy to the first comment that can tell me why what I did there is so hilarious!}


You can find a link to the original product if you read the listing too... it has 20 holiday/seasonal themed newsletters!

3 comments:

  1. Be there...or be square!

    Marty McFly at the dance in Back to the Future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the monkey theme! My students are "Mrs. Myers' Monkeys" and I have them all over the room.

      Delete
    2. Wow... you're fast! :) Please send your e-mail address and I'll send the pack right over! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...