Thursday, July 16, 2015

Three-fer Thursday... It's BACK! {Goodies to start the year!}



Woot woot!

It's a 3-fer Thursday!

Today you can snag three great products to help you start the year off right at 20% off each!

First up...

"Say it in Style" editable newsletter templates!  This pack is editable in PowerPoint and LITERALLY takes me less than 5 minutes each week to do my newsletter... which I LOVE!

#2...

"Half-sies"!  This is another editable in PowerPoint product that makes sending home quick notes a breeze!  Just add text boxes and print!  I love these for quick little reminders!

And goodie #3 is a "Homework Club"!  Increase your students' motivation to complete homework.  This pack includes a room display, monthly awards, and homework pass rewards!

Enjoy for 20% off! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your products - especially the Say It With Style! It is just so cute and practical :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...