Friday, July 17, 2015

Working in my Room... the BEFORE pics!

So, I moved classrooms at the end of the school year.

My dear friend retired and I loved the layout of her room... it's a mirror image of my room so the sink is in the back and the teacher computer is in the front... YAY!

So, we employed our little helpers and switched rooms.  The last week of school.  It.  Was.  Nuts.

But, I love her forever for doing that for me!

Today I'm headed down to get this thing organized and ready for summer school!

My room looked like this earlier in the week...

That's the front of the room.  I was in earlier this week and painted  the bulletin boards and the black board at the back of the room, which you can see in this picture...

Here's a pic of what the front looked like when I left on Tuesday...

It looks so much better with the bulletin boards painted!  But you can see my bags and junk piled up everywhere.

Time to finish up!

Check back later for new pics!

Also... look what I got on Monday!  This is the newest member of my family.  I call her Lulu!  She's 3 months old and so sweet!  My other cat, Kiki, is slightly less angry with me by now but still won't let me pick her up or pet her!  But, my dogs... they are in love!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Your bulletin boards look great! I made a promise to myself that I would NOT step foot in my classroom until Monday of teacher work week. I've never done that before, usually my room is finished by the end of July and then I go back a couple of times a week to diddle and daddle. Then by the end of September I'm regretting that decision because at that point I'm already burned out. So we'll see how that plan works for me this year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELOVELOVE the painted bulletin boards! Such a great idea!!

    Stephanie
    Mrs. Cain's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the room! did you paint the bulletin boards with any special type of paint? And...what is the color? thxs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gearing up to head back into my room myself. Never thought about painting my bulletins boards before...hmm...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...