Monday, December 17, 2012

I Forgot My Camera!

BUT... we had SUCH a fun day!

We made butter since we just finished Little House in the Big Woods.

Then we did Christmas in America.

Then we made ornaments, super cute thumb print tiles, and more ornaments!

Then we found out that so many kids in the district are sick that school is cancelled tomorrow and Wednesday.  I've already plotted out how I'll be spending my hours... wrapping, shopping, and cleaning!

I'll post pics of our projects on Thursday when school is back in session.

Hope you all had a good Monday back after a tough weekend!

5 comments:

  1. School canceled because of sickness!!??? SO, SO jealous :)
    I have yet to start my shopping. have fun!
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I've never heard of school being cancelled for sickness (head lice outbreak, yes--yikes!). ENJOY and stay well!
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first year teaching we canceled school for 3 days and they had a special cleaning crew come in and disinfect the whole school. I love making butter with my kiddos too! Hope you enjoy your days off!!

    Heather
    I’m having a giveaway! I’d love for you to buzz by and enter:)
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I have never heard of such a things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love teaching Little House books! Now I'm not allowed to!! It stinks. We have to teach to the TEST!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...