Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas plus Linky and Sale Alert!

Merry Christmas Eve!  I know we're all busy and the bloggy world will be quiet for the next few days, so I'm getting this post scheduled early!

Today we'll go to my parents' house for dinner and presents... and then tomorrow it's Christmas morning with the hubby and dogs at our house and then the evening his family!  I hear Santa Paws is bringing some great things to my dog sons!

I just wanted to pop on and wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas!!!!

I also wanted to tell you about my "Best and Brightest" linky party.  I'd love for you to link up and share your best and brightest blog moments from the year!

Also wanted to share that everything in my TpT and Teacher's Notebook shops will be 20% off beginning today and ending on the 27th!

Visit me on TpT     or     Teacher's Notebook
 

6 comments:

  1. Merry Merry Christmas from my home to yours! It has been a real treat getting to know you better this year. Wish you would have been able to take that job at our building a couple years ago! But you are very happy now and I look forward to hearing more good things from you in 2013.
    Love ya!
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I LOVE your stuff (bought 3 things today hehe)!

    ~Sara
    Sweetsarabowling@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina, I hope that you're enjoying each part of the holiday with your parents, doggies, and in-laws. It sounds like you'll be quite busy! This Christmas has been pretty hectic for me, too, but when things calm down a little I plan on checking out the "Best and Brightest" linky party - thanks for the tip! Have a wonderful holiday and a delightful new year!

    Sharon Dudley, NBCT
    http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the sweet words! But I believe it is you who I remember being online with an incredible website in those pre- blogging days! Thank you for always being such an inspiration Christina!! Happy holidays :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...