Sunday, December 2, 2012

I've Got the Football Blues... Flash Sale!

After a well fought game today my team lost!  I'm a big ol' Lions fan and I love them so much... but sometimes I want to go back to that time in my life where I didn't give a hoot about football... I hate when they lose!!!!!

So, I'm going to have some online retail therapy and thought I'd offer you some too!

My Teacher's Notebook shop is on sale for 30% off until midnight!  If you're looking for some fun Christmas activities, this is a good time to get them... so sad for the Lions, but happy if you can take advantage of the sale!  You can click the pic to head over and see if there's anything you'd like!


I wish my little #9 Matt Stafford didn't look so happy in this graphic!

Hoping to be back Tuesday with some Author's Purpose pics!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...