Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Santa Came to My House!

Boo!  I do not like the day after Christmas!  It's so sad!!!!

Let me just say that Christmas at my house yesterday morning was AWESOME.  Hubby and I really spoiled each other!  It's just us, and our dog-sons, but I still wake up at 6:00am every year on Christmas... some weird internal Christmas clock or something... so, I headed downstairs and made as much little noise as possible so as not to disturb the hubs.  He slept for about 20 minutes of my quiet-ness... and then the opening began!

This was the sight of the living room before we started opening presents.  Note the stockings that were too heavy to hang up and are resting against the fireplace... and, of course, the two little stockings for our dog-sons hanging there!



We had a GREAT morning followed by the afternoon and evening with his family.  We got home late and crashed!

I'm sure you're all recuperating from your festivities... or hitting up some day after Christmas sales.

Let me display two little buttons for your viewing pleasure... If either intrigues you, just click on 'em to go right to the blog post about them!

1.) a great LINKY you can join to brag about your year

2.) a sale at my shops, which ends tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Just found your blog, and I'm your newest follower. That's funny that you still wake up so early on Christmas morning. I can remember being a kid and we would wake up at 4 or 5 in the morning not realizing that our parents had just gone to bed!! We couldn't figure out why they just sat on the couch like zombies!

    Enjoy the rest of your holiday!
    karen
    LittleSecond-GradeSomebodies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous day!!! Glad you were spoiled you deserve it. :)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I just found you on TPT and I teach ELA in third grade also.

    I became a follower and I can't wait to take away from great stuff from your blog. I'm checking out your store now. I love the RRJ's, that looks just like what our new PARCC exams will cover.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw you were featured in the TPT newsletter! CONGRATS!!

    Angela :)
    Hippo Hooray for Second Grade!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...