Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Notice Anything Different About Me?

Well, do you?  Do you?  No... I didn't get new shoes.  No those aren't new glasses.  I did get my haircut this weekend (4 inches off... which no one has noticed!), but that's not what I'm talking about...

I got a new blog header thanks to the talented Christi Fultz!

I just popped on to say... check out that great new header!

Also... I am dangerously close to two milestones... less than 20 followers away from 2,000 on Facebook and a little more than 100 from 3,000 on my blog!  I'll be having a big celebration when both of those are met... so if you aren't following, please do!

14 comments:

  1. You are so close! How amazing! I love the new header--- so you! I can relate to the hair cut. I had 9 inches cut off and my hubs (then boyfriend) didn't even notice for 3 hours! It's still a big joke between us :) I'm sure your hair looks great!

    If you want any bloggers donating to your celebration, I'd be happy to help :)

    Amelia
    wherethewildthingslearn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Congrats. I just made it to 400:-) Can't even imagine 3000!

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following! :). Working on 15 followers myself...lol. But I just started blogging this weekend and I'm loving Blogland. :)
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza! I just made it to 50 today and I thought I was big stuff! haha! Congrats, and love the new blog header!

    Polka Dots, Checks and Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new header! Congratulations on being so close to some big number milestones!
    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Christi is so talented! Congrats on the milestones :)

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new "do" on your blog. Such pretty colors!
    Like Dana above, I have a mere 50. 3000 is quite a feat! Speaks highly of the quality of your blogging, Christina. Keep up the magnificent work.

    Jill
    a-little-red-wagon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! 3,000 seems so far off for me - I just hit 100 a few weeks ago! Congrats!

    Andrew
    Mr. First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! 3,000 just seems absolutely amazing...I'm wishing for 300. You are an amzaing blogger!
    Teacher Gone Digital

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the blog header and "almost" milestones!

    Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new design! So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...