Monday, April 29, 2013

She's At It Again... My Amazing Librarian!

First of all... WINNER!!!  Hubby picked #31 so, Teacher Gone Digital gets my 3rd grade ELA CCSS 100 days of review for free!  I'll e-mail it to you ASAP!  If you missed my post on this yesterday, here's the link for more info.  I've already got about 25% of the 2nd grade CCSS one done so look for that soon!
Check it out on TpT or TN

I put mine together and here's how it turned out...




Well, I blogged earlier this month about what our librarian did for Reading Month... it was amazing!

And, she's at it again!

She caught me snapping pictures of these things today and kept passing the credit off, but I can't let her do that!  She got the idea from Scholastic, but she took the time to do this and that's what I think is so awesome!

The kids couldn't WAIT to check out the new bulletin board she did outside of the library... it's a giant periodic table of the elements and each students' initials are on here along with the highest AR point club they've made at this point in the year.


 

And she built this DNA strand (aka- the ladder!) outside of the library to go along with the idea that reading is in your genes...

How cool is that?!  The kids were so pumped about going to the library today so they could see this!  She does such a good job keeping kids excited about reading... I love it!

4 comments:

  1. That is one creative librarian! I love the idea of the DNA.

    EmilyK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ELA book looks amazing! Do you have one for 4th grade???

    Love the AR bulletin board! Your librarian is quite clever.

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is very talented!Gotta love someone with so much passion.
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to win your 100 days of review! Thanks so much!
    Teacher Gone Digital

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...