Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Groundhog's Day Pack that Bill Murray Would Love!

Well, maybe Bill Murray wouldn't love it seeing as Groundhog's Day is the bane of his existance... BUT... your kiddos will love it!

I've just uploaded it to my Teacher's Notebook Store and it is currently 15% off!

There are four activities in 27 pages- Groundhog's Day edition "Fiction Go Fish", compound word matching, ABC order, and a Groundhog's Day FLIPPY BOOK!  If you click the pic you can check out other images and more info at my store.
I had planned on uploading classroom pics today, but am having trouble getting the pics off my camera... so I'm going to re-take them tomorrow and try again so you can see my newly arranged room and new class gerbil. 

In the meantime, enjoy your Sunday!  :)

10 comments:

  1. So cute! Check out my blog post, we're going to try and plan a MI blogger meet up!

    also I "tagged" you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable...I tagged you today!! Check it out!

    http://firstgradeandfabulous.blogspot.com/2012/01/bloggy-tag-and-few-freebies.html

    įƒ¦DeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great as always! Have a great rest of your weekend and enjoy all this snow we're getting :)

    Lisa :)
    Made In The Shade In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag you're it! Come on over to my blog for the info. http://teachingandlifeatthebeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello :) I have tagged you over at my blog, come and check it out (: Kylie !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I tagged you for some fun! Hop on over and see!

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have tagged you! Come check it out.

    Samantha
    msbeattie-samantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have tagged you. Come on over to my blog and check out the rules and my questions for you.

    Tricia
    Queen with Class

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...