Friday, January 13, 2012

Snow Day Celebration and a Freebie for YOU!



It's official!  "Boom Boom for Snow" works every time!

I got my snow day call at 5:00am this morning and I am loving my Friday off at home... I've already had WAAAAY too much coffee to drink, listened to several episodes of "Will and Grace", and put some serious thought into mopping my kitchen floor.  Serious thought is as far as that has gotten though!

To celebrate, I've created a super cute ABC order freebie that is free for a limited time and I'm having a 15% off sale until tomorrow night!

You can click the image of the freebie to head over there and get your copy... if it's not free anymore, it's just $2.00!

7 comments:

  1. I am so jealous!! lol
    Thanks for the freebie!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a snow day too! I think we live pretty close to one another!! I'm enjoying it as well - no better way to celebrate than with a freebie and sale :) Thanks for sharing!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow day in Tennessee! Thank you for the freebie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like the entire state of MI except Ludington had a snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't decide if I'd rather have a day off or 72 degree weather...lol! Did you see my clip chart post?? I referenced your great ideas! I've also been stalking you a lot lately and you're going to be part of my volume levels post too :)

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten
    My Fabulous Finds

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was at my district office for a PD yesterday and everyone kept talking about the weather and possibility of having no school. We must have jinxed it. We got NO snow. Thanks for thinking of us on your snow day!
    Lisa
    Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!! Thank you!! I'm so happy for you that you had a day off! I'm ready for the three-day weekend! Christina, can you email me? I have a question for you but I couldn't get your email to come up on my computer. (rebasutton@gmail.com) Thanks!

    Rebecca
    Teaching First

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...