Sunday, January 1, 2012

Revision on Plane Shape "Guess Who"-- Please re-download!

Oh no! Two blog posts in a day! Don't tell anyone! :)

I just wanted to re-share the game I previously shared today and let you know to check out the revised copy. You all were right- there needs to be a question card for kids who need it... so I added one. I'm not sure how to edit a file so that if you already downloaded it you can get the new version automatically, so the old file is deleted and you'll have to re-download. Sorry!

Do you think this will work better?
Thanks to everyone who volunteered to check out the unit for me- I shared it with three "editors" and will, hopefully, have the finished packet done tomorrow so I can start printing and laminating!

8 comments:

  1. Christina, thank you so much for sharing this!! This is a great way to practice and/or review plane shapes that definitely calls for higher level and critical thinking. I can't wait to share it with my kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christina for this awesome game! Can't wait to try it out with my 2nd graders :) Does your district use Everyday Math? I'm working to revamp my math approach... lots of work though!

    Your comments about the snow made me chuckle! I'm in Michigan, too and man did it ever look like a snow storm last night - although we didn't end up getting much on the ground! Anyways, thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Our benchmarks are coming up and this will be a great review game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to let you know that I used this game with my first graders today and they loved it. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO much for letting me know that! I am glad it worked! I don't go back until the 9th, so I haven't been able to student test it yet!

    :)
    Christina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...