Saturday, January 14, 2012

Polar Opposites

1.) The weather this week is the polar opposite from last week!  Twice last week I didn't even wear my coat when I left the house for school... and now we have 8-inches of snow!  The roads are *pretty* clear but we've been cooped up in the house all day and I am SOOOOO not a "sit at home-er".  I'm freaking out... there was talk of us going out for Mexican food for dinner tonight... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it is still a "go"!  Must get out of house!

2.) We'll be reviewing antonyms next week and I made some antonym activities!  I'm putting them at my Teacher's Notebook and TpT shops right now, but will send a set for free to the first three friends who comment and leave an e-mail address... if you'll promise to e-mail me some feedback too!  :)

And the giveaway for the spring language arts/grammar centers is still going on!  Winner picked tomorrow at the first sip of coffee!  So, if you'd like to enter, just head to that post and leave a comment!

15 comments:

  1. I would love tO check it out!
    Sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clipart you used. These would be great to review with. I would love to send you feedback! =)


    Samantha
    msbeattie-samantha.blogspot.com
    pooh08292001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love a copy!

    taskcard123@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me some mexican too.

    ashleylynnculbertson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn..too late, but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would have loved to have this. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christina,
    You are on a roll with great ideas! I loved that your packet has familiar games with a little twist: Go Fish with the Freeze card.
    The Bingo boards are great because of the listening skills aspect. So many kids need TONS of practice with attentive listening and this hits that skill perfectly!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A day late and a dollar short! LOL. Would you post sometime about where you get your graphics, fonts, etc? You always have such cute stuff. I know you get a lot of stuff from Thistlegirl, but where do you get your frames/borders, fonts, etc? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darn it!! I can't believe I missed it! I am sure it is great...we love your stuff at our school!! Thanks for continuing to share your ideas...I know how much extra work it is! Hope you are eating tacos right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang! I've been playing around these blogs all night! How did I miss this one? Just show how popular you are! Just like in "Wicked" I want to be "popular!" as always, I love your ideas!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are SO CUTE! You are wonderful, as usual :) Hope you got out for your mexican food, we only got 3 inches in South Lyon so we were able to go out and get some sushi :) Hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

    Lisa :)
    Made In The Shade In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE it!
    ❤ Sandra
    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...