Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday Blahs...


We've got snow... but if it can't be here for Christmas and it isn't getting me a snow day, I'm not really interested.

But what can you do? Winter storm warning until Tuesday!

So, to celebrate the Monday Blahs and the impending end to my vacation (why am I celebrating this?!), I've added the Plane Shape workstations to my Teacher's Notebook Store after the feedback from some lovely ladies!

The celebration part is that all of my math activities will be 20% off until the end of the winter storm warning which is tomorrow! Just click the image at the top or the links on the right... see 'em?

This includes anything that could be slightly construed as "mathy" plus the things that are obviously math...

like time workstations,



tally games,


number sense workstation activities,


and the new plane shape work stations,

math games, even the glyphs and the Valentine party candy game!

So, happy Monday... stay warm!

4 comments:

  1. We are under a Lake Snow Warning until Tuesday evening.....I'm keeping my fingers crossed :) It hasn't started here yet....let us know what you get because it will come here next! I'm in Western NY.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are also in a storm warning! Here comes the Lake effect snow! eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone LOVES a sale! It is going to be around 20 degrees where I live in Texas in the morning and everyone is making a HUGE deal about this! Of course, it was almost 80 degress a couple of days ago!

    Thank you for the sale and all of the wonderful activities you make!

    I have LOTS of penguin and snowmen *freebies* if you want to come grab them! =)

    Heather
    Heather'sHeart

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...