Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ready for Another Webinar? This One's on WRITING!

Register Now! Free Writing Instruction Webinar Scheduled For Feb. 1!

I am so excited to share that Marygrove (the college I got my Master's Degree from) is offering another webinar.  This one is on writing, which is an area where I am always looking for new ideas and things I can improve.  Click the picture to check it out!

 
It's totally free and is a 30-minute webinar on The Four Square Writing Method, which is a great way to differentiate writing instruction. It’s next Wednesday, Feb. 1 at 4 p.m. EST. Check it out!  You’ll learn a simple method that works for teaching all forms of writing, and at every grade level. Please sign up today, and don’t miss out on this free resource that can really make a difference in your daily instruction. Of course you can download my webinar on Goal-Setting and Reading Fluency, if you haven’t already!

If you have downloaded the reading goal setting packet from my webinar, have you used any of the ideas?  How is it working for you?  I'd love to hear about it!

6 comments:

  1. Do you have to take a GRE for MaryGrove? I am dreading taking mine? What is your Master's in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder about Four Square! I used it a lot with my third graders, I taught inclusion and the four square format really helped them organize their thoughts! :) I have some second graders that need to be introduced to Four Square! :)
    Lisa
    Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelli- No GRE. My degree is in literacy and I had an AMAZING experience with Marygrove! That's why I hype them up so much on my blog and Facebook! If you're looking for a reasonably priced program that is going to give you practical classroom ideas and ways to challenge yourself professionally, this is it! :) I'd recommend them to anyone!

    :)
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just signed up for the 4 square webinar. Istarted to watch yours,but I was interrupted by hungry children.
    Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lady! I hope your week is getting better :) I just wanted to let you know that we won the favorite follower award (created by the awesome Mrs. Lamb) and we wanted to pass along something happy to you for all your kindness and support of our new little blog! Thank you for your support and have a super rest of your week! :)

    Lisa :)
    Made In The Shade In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you on your 2nd webinar! Something to be proud of.


    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...