Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Helping in Oklahoma with Teacher's Notebook

Teacher's Notebook is helping out in Oklahoma.  Proceeds from this purchase, which is full of great items from lots of teacher sellers (including me!), will go to organizations in Moore, Oklahoma, to help with the tornado relief.

I have contributed my 2nd 100 Fry Phrase bundle.




These disasters and things are so terrible, but it always amazes me at how teachers ban together to help and pitch in whenever there is a need somewhere.  It makes me proud to belong to such a caring profession!

2 comments:

  1. I love that TN have given us the change to support fellow teachers on the other side of the world as they go through this terrible event. I also donated and I hope everyone supports this bundle! I will be pinning this as well :)

    Liz - BaysideMathTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY COW!!! I purchased this bundle in the 11th hour last night (no lie, it was 11:35!) I received 12 pages....PAGES of activities. It will take me literally all summer to run, copy, laminate, and cut all the things I will use. What a great idea and contribution to OK!! Thank you Christina and all the other teachers for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...