Monday, February 24, 2014

Happy Monday! {Sale, Freebie Rewind!, And Other Stuff}

Yay!  Happy Monday, teacher friends!  My week has had a great start and I hope yours has too!

I have a student teacher who just started last week and, I've got to tell ya, I hit the jackpot!  She taught her first lesson today and it was so good... I don't know what more she can learn from me during her time in my room... she's already pretty darn great!

I also loved the sunshine today... it was still ridiculously cold here in Michigan, but I did managed a walk outside after I did my elliptical and it was so nice to get out in the sun!!!!!!!  I wasn't even that bundled up!  Yay!

Have you heard that TpT is having a big SALE on Thursday and Friday?  Check out this banner made by Beth at Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs...

My store will be 20% off and you can get an EXTRA 8% off if you use the code TPT3 when you check out.  I know my wishlist is long, so I can't wait to shop!

Be sure to check out my "Snapshots" for quick assessments, homework, morning work, etc... they'll be on sale!

FREEBIE REWIND!  Just click the pic and be sure to leave some love!

And other stuff...

I don't have much.  Just so happy to see some sun, get outside, and start off the last week of February (can you believe that?!) on such a happy note!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a TPT sale! My wish list is huge again! We had a sunny day today too and it was fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...