Sunday, January 18, 2015

Highlighting Favorite FREEBIES!

Happy Sunday, bloggy friends!

I'm gearing up for next week and wanted to highlight some of my favorite FREEBIES that you can download and use INSTANTLY in your classroom with no fuss or muss!

Try them out... just click pics to download!

First...

Teach your kiddos to use the question in their answers using FLIP IT!

My next favorite...

You can find some ready to use free assessments in this pack!  If you click the pic, you can find the 1st grade pack too!

My kiddos LOVED doing this "Main Idea and Details Race" freebie!


Click the button below to head to my TpT store and check out ALL of my freebies!

Have any favorite freebies of your own?  Feel free to post a link in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. YES! My students LOVED that main idea and detail packet, too! Thank you for this freebie and all the other ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely going to grab the "Flip It" freebie. We call it TTQA - Turn the Question Around and we can always use more practice. I have the Snapshots bundle and it is so helpful! ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the freebies, Christina! I'll use the assessment this week. I love the main idea race! My class will be all over that!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the FLIP IT freebie! Last year I used Q.A.D. with my students, where we use part of the Question, our Answer, and Details to prove/explain our answers. Worked well with my class because we used QAD Charts to write essays.

    Fishing for Education Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...