Friday, August 28, 2015

My Little Hoarding Secret...

Anyone else have something in their classroom that they feel like this about...?


My little hoarding secrets are containers...

And pocket charts from the Dollar Spot at Target.

I don't even use those containers!  But I can't part with them!

And, don't even get me started on the pocket charts!  I moved classrooms in June and had my students help.  We counted FIFTY pocket charts when I moved rooms!  I am proud to say that I purged all of my non-turquoise pocket charts AND I haven't bought a single pocket chart from Target this summer!  The first step is admitting you have a problem, I suppose!

Ha!

What do you hoard?  What's your precious?

5 comments:

  1. Cut outs for different themes & post it notes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baskets, bins and containers!! I have more than one teacher can ever use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you on the containers!!! I have way too many. My principal keeps walking in my room and asking if I have anything that is not plastic!

    I also have way too much border for bulletin boards. I know half of it I will never even use!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...