Thursday, September 3, 2015

Three-Fer Thursday {Partner Plays for Building Fluency}


Woot woot!

It's a 3-fer Thursday!  That means three products are one sale for 20% off today!

I'm going to cheat a little and put waaaay more than 3 on sale.  I'm going to put ELEVEN on sale.

Today you can find all of my Partner Plays on sale!

These are new for me this summer, but I have tested them out in summer school and my kiddos LOVED them!

There are 10 packs.  Each pack has five plays for a total of 50 plays in all!

Fairy Tale Partner Plays

Science Partner Plays

Partner Fall Plays

Winter Partner Plays

Spring Partner Plays

Summer Partner Plays

Favorite Author Partner Plays

Interviews with Men from History Partner Plays

Interviews with Women from History Partner Plays

Conversations at School Partner Plays

And a bundle with all ten PLUS a bonus play for 20% off the total of all of the plays!

Check them out today for 20% off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...