Sunday, March 5, 2017

Keeping Staff Happy

I just need to put it out there... the teachers and staff at my school are AMAZING!  I try to let them know how much I appreciate them with notes in mailboxes, daily classroom visits, lots of feedback, and treats too.

One thing I have done this year is some sort of "match-up" for each holiday- Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentine's Day with two more coming up for St. Patrick's Day and Easter.

I put a card in each person's mailbox and they have to find the staff member with the card that goes with theirs.  When they find their match, they come see me for a prize!

For example...

At Halloween, each staff member had a joke or the answer to the joke.  They had to find the person with the joke that set up their answer or the answer to their joke.

For Thanksgiving, each staff member received part of a Thanksgiving meal.  They had to match up in groups of 4 to make a complete dinner.

I loved the Christmas match-up.  Everyone got song lyrics and had to match up.  Most even sang their complete lyric to me!

For Valentine's Day, we made "perfect pairs"...

There are two more coming up, but I'm keeping those under wraps just in case anyone from school stumbles across this blog.

You can find all of these packs on TpT!  Just click the picture above to check out all of my products for boosting morale!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...