Monday, September 9, 2013

Lions Win... So Someone Here Won Too! {Two?!}

Thanks for playing along yesterday... I said if the Lions won, I'd send two people both of my new packs... Nouns and Verbs are SUPER and Scoring with Subjects and Predicates!

And... the Lions won!  I'll admit it, I was nervous in the first quarter.  After Adrian Peterson's breakaway touchdown I chewed my fingernails down to nubs!  But, my team pulled through and my house was a happy place!  If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw my lucky Lions hair ribbon, which did the trick!

So... two people have won my two new packs!  I'm not doing this one at random though... Matt Stafford's number is 9, so I'm sending #9 the packs- that would be kmedvigy and Joique Bell was my hero yesterday so, since he's number #35, I'm sending the pack to comment 35 which is Angela Hopewell.  You didn't leave your e-mail addresses, so if you're reading this, please e-mail me at christina4062@hotmail.com so I can send you some goodies!

If you missed the packs and want to check them out, click the pic below to head to yesterday's post to learn more!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the two lucky winners! Stafford is my favorite Lions player (he's really the only player I know on the Lions lol) so you picked a great number for your winner =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover of your Scoring Pack looks uh.dorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...