Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Take Your Favorite Book Anywhere... On Your Wrist!

I was so excited to receive this package in the mail last week...

And, when I opened it up... this was inside.  Seriously.  When someone takes the time to make the wrapping of the product look this good, you KNOW something wonderful is inside!

I was excited enough just by that amazingly cute wrapping job!  But the amazingness did not stop there.

I carefully ripped untied the string and gingerly tore peeled off the paper to reveal this:

A set of beaded bracelets made by the Trashy Crafter!  The beads are made with pages from one of my FAVORITE FAVORITE book series: Harry Potter!

Kimberly (aka The Trashy Crafter) has amazing jewelry made with pages from your favorite books... all are hand-crafted and allow you to show off your love of reading with a flair!

She's generously offered all of my bloggy friends a 15% off discount on any orders this week too!  Just use the code tc2014 when you check out.  It's not too soon to scoop up some goodies for Christmas... I know these would be a hit!  Click on any of the pics above to check her out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...