Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Back to School Sale @ TpT And My ALL TIME FAVORITE FREEBIE!

I'm SO excited for today.  I'm headed to IKEA AND Lakeshore AND Cheesecake Factory with some teacher friends and I can't WAIT to get out the door and get to shopping!

And then, when I get home, I can shop some more because it's time for the TpT Back to School Sale!


I've been BUSY this summer making things to get ready for my return to 2nd grade.  Here are a few things that might work for you too!

Be sure to scroll all the way to the end so I can highlight a few FREEBIES too!










And the FREEBIES!!!!!

This one is HOT OFF THE PRESSES and just posted last night!  I can't wait to use this with my 2nd graders this year!


And, some oldies but goodies...




And now... for my ALL TIME FAVORITE FREEBIE... I LOVE doing this every month.  Just take a picture of your kiddos, have them do a little writing, save them all and you have an instant keepsake at the end of the year!


Happy Back to School-ing to you!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...