Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Celebrating Student Success With "Shout Out Tags"!

No matter what you call them, students love getting these dog tags they can wear to show off their success!

These are so easy... all you need is a little bit of time to prep and then you're set for the year.  I make mine all ahead of time and store in a pocket chart.

Come see how it's done...

Print and then laminate.



Get ready to cut with your paper cutter... or scissors if you're more patient than I am!

Chop chop, lollipop!

Time to hole punch!  I have this gigantor hole punch from my old scrapbooking days and I can cut about 15 of these at at time!

I put them on a binder ring until I get to my classroom.

These are some of my favorites from today...



Ready to take the plunge?  This huge (and growing!) pack with over 70 tags is just $4 on TpT!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...