Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I'm Ready for Open House! {And Updated Product Info!}

Tomorrow is my Open House and I am ready!  We start the day with a district wide breakfast, followed by a day of staff meetings, followed by a night of student and family fun!

Here is my table, full of sign-up sheets for parents...

I wrote brief instructions/info about each sheet on my dry erase clings that are on my table!  I blogged about those HERE.

All of those forms {plus lots more!} are available in my Editable Open House pack.  It opens in Powerpoint so you can customize all of the forms for your classroom.  If you have the pack, pop in to your dashboard because I just added three new pages so you can organize how your students go home!  I have a dismissal page out for tomorrow.  I pre-programmed my students' names and have asked parents to make an X in a box to show how their child goes home.  Then I'll use that info to make a quick chart {also in the pack!} for my room.  Click the pic for more info!

Last... look what I got at Meijer... they're magnets!  They were $2 each and they had all letters in many styles... I love 'em!

4 comments:

  1. Cute magnets! How big are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I was typing the post I thought, "I'll be someone's going to want to know how big they are!" Haha! They're probably 2.5" or so.

      Delete
  2. I love your dry erase circles! the letter magnets are pretty awesome, too!!

    Andrew
    Mr. First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dry erase circles! the letter magnets are pretty awesome, too!!

    Andrew
    Mr. First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...